Your First Appointment
Download and print this medical history form to bring to your first appointment
Welcome to Felmores Dental Care
We are aware that attending the dental surgery can be a stressful experience for some patients.
Our aim is to offer the best treatment and care as thoroughly and efficiently as possible. Complete oral health care comprises not only the elimination of existing dental diseases but the ultimate goal of prevention and care.
We would like to take this opportunity to introduce our code of practice. Patients will receive a thorough comprehensive analysis, consisting of records of medical and dental history, cavity detection x-rays, complete oral examination including soft tissues and oral cancer screening, a full written treatment options and costing.
The following information will assist you in achieving this.
- Please arrive 10 mins before your appointment time so you can fill in all necessary NHS and medical history forms. Please also bring in your national insurance and NHS number.
- All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a legal guardian.
- Please bring a list of all current medication.
- If you wear glasses please bring them with you.
- If you have trouble in filling in forms our staff are here to help you, but you may wish to bring a family member or close friend to assist you.
- If English is not your first language please informs us so we can arrange an interpreter with you.
- If you are exempt from NHS charges please have your exemption certificate, documents/evidence to support this.
- Patient's confidentiality at our practice is taken seriously and all information about our patients is treated with the strictest confidence in accordance with our practice policy.
- If you are liable to pay NHS charges all fees must be collected on the first visit by cash/debit card/credit card.
- If you are a nervous patient you may bring a family member or close friend to accompany you in the surgery.
- If you are not able to attend an appointment please give us at least 48 hours cancellation notice.
- Should you have a dental emergency outside the normal practice hours please call NHS direct on 0203 402 1312 or the non -urgent helpline 111 which will put you in contact with the dentist on call.
- We hope you are entirely satisfied with our dental care and treatment and would be happy to recommend our services to others.
- If you would like any further information about care at the practice our reception staff are please to help you.
Call Us: 01268 726789